Monday, August 12, 2013

You think?


Every and each of us should think of his/her life as of a piece of art. Fine art. The way you live your life reflects who you are and what you stand up to. İt is not about what you go through, it is the the lessons you take out of it.
İt is the simplicity that makes your life a work of art. People's faces, significant places, tiny adventures..
I hear people complain of their lives as being empty and nonsense, and it makes me wonder one thing. Why don't you live better than that? Why don't you read more? Why don't you visit more places? Can't you make yourself work harder and better? Wanna become famous? Then make it happen.

You think you deserve more? Go and get it.

Ten years from now I don't know what I am going to be, but for sure I don't want to complain about life. You say: "Life sucks!" Let me correct that. You suck. Bring it to proove me otherwise.

So let me ask you, if your life was a real piece of work, wouldn't you live it up to make it a masterpiece?

Lolita


No comments:

Post a Comment