Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh, I just love happy endings

Dear you,

I know we haven't been talking in a little while but I could not describe all the things I have been going through in the last couple of weeks. It is not like I have not tried to talk to you, but everytime I wanted, something would come up and I just could not say anything. I might be lying as well. I guess I had no courage to do so. Anyway, since I started to talk I should tell you everything.

Every story has a begining. Our was a weird one. It was like this amazing feeling inside of my stomach. No eat, no sleep. Just you. And it was damn good.
Every story has a but..Our was a clear one. It was like a cliche from the movies. Again no sleep, no eat.
And as it follows naturally, the story came to an end. A very happy one. Every party is content, and this is what counts!

But you can't expect people to understand some stories. Common sense is so rare, and I don't even get the point in calling it common cause it's not common at all! Sometimes there is no need to explain that to people. People are not able to seek for real happiness in life. They pretend to be okay, when they are not. But it is allrigth not to be okay! Socialization has never been easier than now, yet you have people who think that they are socializing by sitting at their homes by their computers, checking out their facebook acoount and liking pages. I mean, go out! Experience the real world! Or are you affraid of reality? What is it?
People say that the times are bad, but I do not believe in that, cause what is actually being bad, is the people, themselves! You do not give yourself a chance to change your reality. Confront your fears and become a fighter!

This is what we have done, darling. We were brave enough to make it happen. I am proud of what we have achieved.

I know, my dear, that we have too much memories together that cannot be neglected. And wherever you might be, you should know that I respect you from the bottom of my heart.
This is not a goodbye, because saying goodbye, means forgetting, and you know I am not able to do that, and I won't go away. I just wanted to thank you. For everything. It was worth every moment.

Lots of love,
Me













No comments:

Post a Comment