Sunday, November 18, 2012

Do you have a facebook account?


PR Arena taught me a lot about social media, I guess that this is the reason I've started to write my blog. I always had an intention to, but I never did. The conference really encouraged me to do so. I was particullarly thinking about the Social media revolution and it made me realize in which measure this kind of publicity is important for the connection of people all around the world. We are in the middle of the globalization proccess, and believe it,or not, future ain't what it used to be. The future started a long period ago. The sad thig is that eventhough social media exists it's pottential is not being fully used, and a lot of times missused. As a student of Economics I feel obligated to talk about this field of socialnomics which is expanding at a really high rate. The video I'm sharing was a lot of intersting to me. Take the time and think about it!


Funny enough, as I was going to upload this video I noticed how all these websites are intrareleted to one another even on blogger.com! I guess this is the biggest revolution since the Industrial one and it deserves a big part of our attention! Are we really awareof what  has been happening for the last couple of years? At which point, in the whole story,are you standing?

Back to my ordinary life:
Today has been such a blessed day. I had lunch at my friend's house and it was delicious. Mmm! She seriously makes the best cake eveer! The cake pretty much looked like this, before I ate it! :)


PS Have a nice working week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment