Thursday, November 22, 2012

Share?

I was exhausted yesterday night due to some obligations I had during the day. Since I had no time to prepare myself for the next day I straigt went to sleep. So, in te morning, in order to catch up with all the stuff I had to finish before I go to my classes I left home pretty late. As I arived to the bus station, the bus had already left. I was late.
The first thing I had thought was: Oh, noo! But then happened something so much worth being late that I have cried afterwards.
A girl waiting for the bus was standing really close to me. She had some bread in her hands and she was eating it. As I looked arround, I saw a cute little boy approaching to her. He had no shoes on, his clothes were dirty and his hair was a mess. He pulled her coat and asked for some money. He told her he was hungry. The girl took the bread she was holding in her hands and gave it to him. So, he happily smiled at her and went down the street. As he was walking away, some pigeons came across his way, and the first thing he did was to pull out the bread and spread it among them. Eventhough he was hungry I could not see him take even a piece of the bread, but the smile he has had at his face at the point of sharing food was incredible.
I guess the boy was around 5 years old.
His eyes sparkled so bright that you could actually feel his happiness. And his smile was incrredibly real. But how wouldn't it be real, he understood the meaning of life. Have you?



No comments:

Post a Comment